Educators can get the insider’s view of the Rye Nature Center and learn more about how our naturalists can customize programs to enhance the curricular needs of your class. Visit some of the best teaching spots on our 47 acres. Rye Nature Center education programs can be tailored to suit any grade level. For your convenience, many of the programs can be taught in your classroom.
• A one-hour, RNC on-site visit is $150.
• The fee for an out-reach program at your school is $175.
• Maximum class size is 25 students.
• Sliding scale discounts for multiple program bookings.
• School-wide contracts are available.
For the full list of programs offered, and plenty more details, download our Environmental Education Programs brochure.
Some of the programs we offer: Our Watershed
The Circle of Life: Life Cycles
Rock On: Geology Animal AdaptationsHow Sweet It Is: Maple Sugaring
and many more!
Beach Collection is a favorite program of second grade classes in Rye, though hands-on programs including seining and exploring tide pools can be tailored to accomodate any age group.